|Potatoes||8 Large, pared|
|White pepper||3 Milliliter|
|Melted butter||160 Milliliter|
1) Set the oven temperature to 400°F (200°C) before baking.
2) Slice the potatoes into fine sticks.
3) Rinse the potatoes in cold water and drain the excess water.
4) In a square casserole dish, arrange layers of potatoes and add salt and white pepper to taste.
5) Top with melted butter.
6) Onto a square serving platter, transfer the dish after baking for 30-45 minutes in the preheated oven until soft.
7) Serve hot at once.