Cheesy Potato Bake
|Potatoes||16 Medium, peeled and thinly sliced to make 16 cups|
|Chopped onion||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||31 1⁄2 Ounce (3 Cans, 10 1/2 Ounce Size)|
|Sharp process american cheese||8 Ounce, shredded to make 2 cups|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Soft bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sharp process american cheese||4 Ounce, shredded to make 1 cup|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take two 2-1/2 -quart casserole, grease, and spread potatoes in the bottom.
3) Combine onion with soup, cheese, milk, salt, and pepper.
4) Pour the soup mixture over the potatoes, repeat layers, cover and bake for 1 hour.
5) Melt butter, stir cheese, and toss breadcrumbs.
6) Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture and bake for 45 minutes.
7) Season to taste and serve.
Calories 254 Calories from Fat 84
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.5%
Saturated Fat 5.5 g27.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 46.3 mg15.4%
Sodium 641.9 mg26.7%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.6%
Sugars 3.7 g
Protein 8 g15.9%
Vitamin A 1.4% Vitamin C 51.2%
Calcium 5.6% Iron 9.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet