Millet With Potatoes and Carrots
|Cooked millet||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Diced carrot||1 Medium|
|Diced potatoes||2 Medium|
|Mustard seed||1 Teaspoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Collect all the vegetables and wash them properly.
2) In a pan, cook the millet and let it be cool.
3) Finely chop the green pepper, dice the carrot and potaoes.
4) In a heavy skillet, heat oil and put mustard seeds in it.
5) Once the seeds begin to pop, add turmeric and the vegetables along with a cup of water and mix well.
6) Cook the vegetables until they turn soft.
7) Now add the millet and salt to the vegetables and cook until it is completly cooked and millet becomes hot enough.
8) Serve it hot with the main course.