Scrumptious Scalloped Potatoes
|Thinly sliced potatoes||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Whole wheat bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven at 350 deree.
2) Grate the cheese and slice the potatoes.
3) In a lightly oiled 9x9 in baking dish, spread a layer of potaotes.
4) Cover it with a layer of cheese and with a layer of bread crumbs over it.
5) Over it, pour 1/4 cup of milk and start again with the layer of potatoes.
6) Repeat it until all the ingredients are completly used.
7) Cover it with a foil and bake it in the preheated oven at 350 degree for 1 hour or until the potatoes are tendet.
8) Serve hot.