Creamy Potato Cheese Custard
|Diced peeled potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Uncooked)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Processed cheese spread with bacon||5 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Instant minced onion||1 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Snipped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 325 Deg F.
2) In saucepan, immerse the potatoes in water and allow to boil.
3) Turn off the heat, drain well.
4) Place in a 10 x 6 x 1 3/4" baking dish.
5) Heat the onion, milk, and cheese spread,until the cheese is melted.
6) In a bowl, add the eggs, parsley, dry mustard, salt, and pepper; mix well.
7) Slowly stir the hot milk mixture into the eggs.
8) Evenly pour over the potatoes.
9) Bake in the oven at 325 Deg F for about 35-40 min.
10) Top over with the crumbled, bacon, if required.
11) Allow to stand for 5 min before serving.
12) Serve in a nice dish or a bowl.