|Idahos potatoes||6 Medium|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Peel potatoes and slice thinly.
2. In a large saucepan, place potatoes and cover with water. Add a little salt.
3. Boil on a medium flame until the potatoes are very tender.
4. Drain in a colander, return to pan and dry on a low flame, tossing until all moisture has evaporated.
5. Transfer to a blender or to a large bowl.
6. Blend or mash into a smooth puree, free of lumps.
7. Add salt if required and milk.
8. Blend or whisk until light and fluffy in texture.
9. Serve immediately while mash is still warm