Potatoes With Creamy Cheese
|Cooked potato/1 packet instant potato||1 1⁄2 Pound, mashed|
|Cream/1/4 pint evaporated milk||1⁄4 Pint (Fresh / Tinned)|
|Cheese||6 Ounce, grated|
1) Add salt, nutmeg and pepper to potato.
2) In a thickly buttered soufflé dish, layer the seasoned potato.
3) With a wet knife, even the top and add cream or milk on top of it.
4) Add in cheese and paprika.
5) Place the dish in a tin of hot water and brown for 15 minutes on top shelf of oven.
6) If required, grill to complete.
7) Serve hot along with a salad of oranges, chicory and watercress.