|Potatoes||2 Medium, chopped|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Warm water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water, set aside.
2) In a pot, cook potatoes 3 cups of water until tender.
3) Pour off the cooking liquid, reserving 2 cups of liquid.
4) Allow to cool the potato liquid to lukewarm.
5) Stir in the yeast, sugar, salt, flour and potatoes and mix well.
6) Cover and let it stand in warm place for 3 days, stirring each day.
7) Use as desired, leftover Starter may be kept in refrigerator for later use.