Bacon Scalloped Potatoes
|Potatoes||2 Large, thinly sliced|
|Pepper white||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Half and half||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), grated|
1. Between layers of paper towels set the bacon and place on roasting rack.
2. Microwave at Power Hi for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until just crisp, let it cool and thereafter crumble.
3. Take an 8-inch glass dish and evenly layer potatoes and bacon.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Preheat oven to 375°F.
6. Pour half and half over potatoes.
7. Sprinkle chedder cheese over potatoes and spot with butter.
8. Cover with lid and let it cook at Combination 3 for 20 to 25 minutes or they turn bubbly and potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife.
9. Let it stand, covered, for 10 minutes before serving.