Carrot And Potato Puree
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Light Or Heavy)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1. Remove the skin of carrots and potatoes and cook them in separate pots until they turn soft.
2. Mash the potatoes and puree the carrots.
3. Blend the two vegetables.
4. Fold in butter, salt, heavy cream and pepper.
5. Combine these vegetables thoroughly.
6. Add more cream to these vegetables if you expect fluffier puree.
7. Cook the vegetable mixture in double boiler and serve.
8. Serve as required.