Herb Roasted Potatoes
|New potatoes||1 Pound|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dried rosemary leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dried thyme leaves||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground|
1) Preheat oven moderate hot to 375°F
1) Clean potatoes and cut into quarters.
2) Mix potatoes along with remaining ingredients.
3) Take 8-inch square baking dish and arrange potatoes in it.
4) Cook at Combination 3 for 20- 25 minutes and stir every 5 minutes.
5) Let stand 3-4 minutes in the oven.
12) Serve crunchy Herb Roasted Potatoes immediately.