Roasted Potato Wedges
|Red potatoes||2 Pound (5 Large Sized, Unpeeled)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), pressed|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dried rosemary||1 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Dried thyme leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Halve the potatoes lengthwise and then cut into 1 inch wedges.
3. Lightly grease a baking tray with oil.
4. Toss the potato wedges with garlic, oil, herbs and seasonings.
5. Spread the wedges on the baking tray
6. Place tray on middle level of preheated oven.
7. Bake potatoes for 40 to 45 minutes, stirring frequently until they are evenly crisp and golden.
8. Serve on a platter,
9. Accompany with a dip of your choice or serve as an accompaniment.