Lemon And Nutmeg Potatoes
|Melted butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated lemon rind||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Green onions and tops||2 , chopped|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), whipped|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Skin and dice the potatoes.
3) Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Take enough water to cover the potatoes.
4) Drain the excess water and keep aside.
5) Mix the next 7 ingredients and stir well.
6) Add potatoes to this and toss lightly.
7) Take a lightly greased 2-quart casserole and spoon the mixture into it.
8) Use whipped cream for topping and sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
9) Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes until the mixture is lightly browned.
10) Serve hot.