Frankfurters Stuffed With Mashed Potatoes
|For mashed potatoes|
|Butter/Margarine||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Cover the potatoes, without peeling, with a plastic wrap and cook for 3 minutes.
2) Cook for 2 to 3 more minutes after tossing the potatoes upside down.
3) Skin the potatoes when they are hot.
4) Mash the potatoes.
5) Take a pan containing melted butter and put the mashed potatoes to it.
6) Use a wooden spoon and mix them well over heat.
7) Take out the pan from the heat and add hot milk.
8) If required, add salt, pepper and nutmeg.
9) Stuff the mashed potatoes into the pockets made in the frankfurters.
10) Allow cooking for 1 minute.
11) Sprinkle with paprika and serve hot.