Tuna And Potato Melt
|Frozen potato wedges||750 Gram|
|Onion||1⁄2 Small, finely chopped|
|Cheddar||100 Gram, grated|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 200C/ and conventional 220C/gas 6.
2) Take a large baking sheet and place the wedges of potato on it.
3) Arrange in a single layer and bake in a pre-heated oven for 10 minutes.
4) Take a bowl and add the onion, mayonnaise, tuna, cheese and parsley(optional).
5) Take a large oven proof dish ad place the potato wedges in it.
6) Put the mixture of tuna over it with the help of a spoon.
7) Bake for an additional 12 minutes until it starts bubbling.
8) Serve as required.
Calories 218 Calories from Fat 131
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.5%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g23%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.6 mg8.2%
Sodium 150.4 mg6.3%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.7%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 6 g11%
Vitamin A 3.3% Vitamin C 1.3%
Calcium 12.3% Iron 0.75%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet