Creamy Shrimp Stuffed Potatoes
|Baking potatoes||4 Large|
|Vegetable oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
|Canned cream of shrimp soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce, undiluted (1 Can)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||3 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 425°.
2) Rinse the potatoes in water and rub skins with oil.
3) Cook in the oven for 1 hour until done.
4) Cool the potatoes so that they can be touched and cut in half lengthwise.
5) Hollow out the pulp carefully without disturbing the shells and mash the pulp.
6) Mix well potato pulp, butter, soup, salt, and pepper.
7) With this potato mixture, stuff the shells and then top them with cheese.
8) Place the stuffed potatoes on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes till the cheese melts.
9) Serve hot.