Stuffed Baked Potatoes
|Hot baked potatoes||4 Large|
|Hot milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened to room temperature|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Melted butter/Melted margarine||2 Teaspoon|
1. Start a broiler on high.
2. Slice off lengthwise ¼ inch from top of each potato
3. Use a small scoop to remove flesh into a bowl, leaving a 1/2inch thick sheel.
4. Mash scooped potatoes and blend in milk, butter, salt, and pepper.
5. Spoon the mash back into potato skin shells
6. Arrange in a lightly greased roasting pan.
7. Brush potato skins with melted butter.
8. Broil the potatoes for 2 to 3 minutes until golden and skin is crispy.
9. Serve the potatoes hot.