Stuffed Potato Boats
|Sausage meat||1 Pound|
|Soft bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Poultry seasoning||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Melted butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon|
1) Pre-heat oven by setting it to a moderate temperature of 375° F.
2) Take a bowl and add the unpeeled potatoes to it.
3) Boil them for 15 minutes.
4) Pare them after draining.
5) Scoop out the insides creating a deep hole for holding the filling.
6) Take a frying pan and sauté the meat of the sausage until it becomes crumbly and brown in color.
7) Add the parsley, onion, crumbs and salt together with the poultry seasoning.
8) Mix them well before stuffing them into the potatoes.
9) Take a shallow casserole and grease it.
10) Place the potatoes in it.
11) Mix butter with paprika and brush the potatoes lightly with it.
12) Place in pre-heated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes until soft, basting with additional butter if required.
13) Serve as required.
Calories 781 Calories from Fat 333
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g57.2%
Saturated Fat 14.1 g70.3%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 97.8 mg32.6%
Sodium 1312.8 mg54.7%
Total Carbohydrates 90 g29.9%
Dietary Fiber 10.8 g43.3%
Sugars 4.3 g
Protein 27 g54.9%
Vitamin A 25.3% Vitamin C 158.9%
Calcium 9.4% Iron 32.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet