1. Drain the boiled potatoes, peel, and return to pan. Keep warm.
2. In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium flame.
3. Add dill and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
4. Stir in flour and blend into the butter.
5. Add in cream and stir into the flour butter mixture, stirring constantly for about 5 minutes until thickened and smooth.
6. Season the sauce with salt and pepper according to taste.
7. Pour sauce over potatoes, and place over a low flame.
8. Warm the potatoes, stirring occasionally for 10-12 minutes.
9. Dish out into bowls or into a vegetable dish
10. Serve warm