Cheese Potato Tomato Casserole
|Instant whipped potatoes||4 1⁄8 Ounce (1 Package, Or 2 Cups)|
|Egg||1 , well beaten|
|Instant minced onion||1 Pinch|
|Cheese spread||1⁄2 Pound, shredded to make 2 cups|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Dry bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated romano cheese||1 Tablespoon|
1) Follow the package direction to prepare whipped potatoes.
2) Allow to cool slightly.
3) Add egg, salt, and minced onions to this.
4) Preheat oven to 350° F.
5) Use a buttered 9x12-inch rectangular baking dish to spoon the mixture.
6) Make 6 to 8 shallow depressions in potato mixture and fill each with equal amounts of shredded cheese.
7) Add a slice of tomato on top of each.
8) Combine butter and bread crumbs and sprinkle on top along with grated cheese.
9) Place inside oven to bake for 30 minutes.
10) Serve the casserole warm by garnishing with any fresh herbs, if you wish.