SWEET POTATO CORN SOY SOUP
|Concentrated vegetable soup powder||6 Teaspoon (Use rounded teaspoons)|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Baked sweet potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned soy bean and juice||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Canned corn||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Butter||5 Teaspoon (For garnishing)|
1. Dice the baked sweet potato.
2. Grate green pepper.
3. In a pan, take soup powder.
4. Add water and stir well. Let it simmer for 30 minutes.
5. Add potato, soybean, green pepper and corn.
6. Add salt and season well. Let it cook till it is done.
7. Serve Sweet Potato Corn Soy Soup piping hot with one teaspoon butter in each serving.