|Freshly ground black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Finely chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a saucepan, boil potatoes with their skin in salted water until tender.
2. Drain in a colander and allow to cool slightly.
3. When cool enough to handle, peel the potatoes and cut them into quarters. Keep aside until ready to cook.
4. In a large saucepan, melt butter over a medium flame.
5. When all the butter has melted, tip in the quartered potatoes and seasonings, tossing to coat the potatoes and allowing them to heat through for 1 to 2 minutes.
6. When the potatoes are lightly browned, sprinkle the chopped parsley, toss again and dish out immediately onto a serving platter or use to accompany your main course.