|Freshly ground black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Finely chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a saucepan, boil potatoes with their skin in salted water until tender.
2. Drain in a colander and allow to cool slightly.
3. When cool enough to handle, peel the potatoes and cut them into quarters. Keep aside until ready to cook.
4. In a large saucepan, melt butter over a medium flame.
5. When all the butter has melted, tip in the quartered potatoes and seasonings, tossing to coat the potatoes and allowing them to heat through for 1 to 2 minutes.
6. When the potatoes are lightly browned, sprinkle the chopped parsley, toss again and dish out immediately onto a serving platter or use to accompany your main course.
Calories 404 Calories from Fat 137
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24%
Saturated Fat 9.7 g48.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 40.3 mg13.4%
Sodium 511.6 mg21.3%
Total Carbohydrates 64 g21.5%
Dietary Fiber 7.9 g31.8%
Sugars 2.8 g
Protein 7 g14.8%
Vitamin A 22.2% Vitamin C 130.4%
Calcium 5.8% Iron 18.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet