My husband loves this recipe and it is no wonder why. It tastes just as good as what you get at a restaurant - and better in my personal opinion. By just adding two ingredients, you can transform generic mashed potatoes into a wonderful Italian recipe!
1 Pound (8 Medium Sized)
2 , minced
Grated romano cheese/Parmesan cheese
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1. Peel and then boil the potatoes until they are very tender.
2. Drain and place in a large bowl.
3. Add in the garlic, milk, butter and cheese.
4. Use a masher or your mixer to mash the potatoes slightly.
5. If using a mixer, turn on and mix until fully well blended. If using a hand held masher, just keep mashing until it is blended to your liking.
6. If the potatoes are a bit dry, add more milk.
7. Serve warm.
This video is a creation of simpleitaliancooking. You can visit simpleitaliancooking for complete recipes, and more videos.
What better way to use your superlative seasonal spuds then mash them to make a comforting treat. This recipe tweaks up the regular mashed potato dish and notches up its flavor with zesty garlic. It's so filling and flavorful that you will fall in love with it. Stream the video recipe and find your way to the ultimate comfort food.