1. In a Dutch oven, pour in the oil and preheat it.
2. Wash and scrub the potatoes.
3. Using a sharp knife, cut the potatoes in wedges or in thick strips.
4. In the hot oil, put the wedges or fries a few at a time and fry for 5 minutes.
5. Turn the fries using a spider mesh and let it fry for another 5 minutes until they are golden brown in color and floating on the surface.
6. Drain the fries and place them on kitchen paper and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Who doesn’t love fried potatoes Wedges? So, if you do, you must learn making them at home, they are easy to make and no doubt, they are delicious. Dave's simple Fried Potatoes Wedges will show you how to make them. He shows two ways of cutting the potatoes so you can even treat your eyes.