Baked Jacket Potatoes
|Potatoes||4 Large (Approximately)|
|Topping||3 Tablespoon (Traditional Variety)|
|Sour cream/Natural yogurt||4 Tablespoon|
|Grated cheese||4 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
2. Scrub potatoes under cold running water to remove all dirt. Pierce skin of potatoes several times with fork (a).
3. Place potatoes on baking tray. Bake for 1 hour or until cooked.
4. Cut a cross in top of potatoes (b). Hold either end of each potato with clean cloth and push up (c). Set aside.
5. To make topping, cut bulb from spring onions. Remove outer leaves. Chop.
6. Top each cut potato with 1 tablespoon sour cream or yogurt. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese and some spring onions.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1419 Calories from Fat 265
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.4%
Saturated Fat 17.6 g88%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 84 mg28%
Sodium 1051.6 mg43.8%
Total Carbohydrates 257 g85.6%
Dietary Fiber 27.4 g109.6%
Sugars 25 g
Protein 49 g98.2%
Vitamin A 18.8% Vitamin C 413.3%
Calcium 89.9% Iron 58.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet