1. Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
2. Scrub potatoes under cold running water to remove all dirt. Pierce skin of potatoes several times with fork (a).
3. Place potatoes on baking tray. Bake for 1 hour or until cooked.
4. Cut a cross in top of potatoes (b). Hold either end of each potato with clean cloth and push up (c). Set aside.
5. To make topping, cut bulb from spring onions. Remove outer leaves. Chop.
6. Top each cut potato with 1 tablespoon sour cream or yogurt. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese and some spring onions.