In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Oven-Browned New Potatoes. I designed this recipe for the holidays, as an alternative to the conventional mashed potatoes. These potatoes are easy to make, and timing is not crucial for them when you are putting together a large dinner!
Baby red potatoes
12 , peeled
1 Teaspoon (Boiled in salt water)
Freshly ground black pepper
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree.
2. In a large pot place the peeled red potatoes, pour water and add salt.
3. Bring it to a boil or until fork tender.
4. Once done remove and drain.
5. Place the potatoes in a baking dish, drizzle butter and coat the potatoes well.
6. Sprinkle ground black peppercorn coat the potatoes well.
7. Place the breadcrumbs in a flat plate and coat the potatoes with breadcrumbs.
8. Once done place it back in the baking dish.
9. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the outsides of the potatoes are crisp and golden.