Southwest Stuffed Potatoes
|Baking potatoes/8 small baking potatoes||4 Large|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
|Chili powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Original mixed vegetables||15 Ounce (canned, drained)|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded|
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Bake potatoes in oven 50 to 60 minutes or until tender.
3. Slice off top of each potato lengthwise.
4. Scoop out potato pulp, leaving a thin shell.
5. Mash potato pulp until smooth; add milk, butter, chili powder, salt, and pepper; beat until fluffy.
6. Fold in Veg All.
7. Divide mixture among potato shells; sprinkle with cheese.
8. Place on baking sheet.
9. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese has melted and tops are golden brown.
10. Serve hot.