Southwest Stuffed Potatoes
|Baking potatoes/8 small baking potatoes||4 Large|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
|Chili powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Original mixed vegetables||15 Ounce (canned, drained)|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded|
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Bake potatoes in oven 50 to 60 minutes or until tender.
3. Slice off top of each potato lengthwise.
4. Scoop out potato pulp, leaving a thin shell.
5. Mash potato pulp until smooth; add milk, butter, chili powder, salt, and pepper; beat until fluffy.
6. Fold in Veg All.
7. Divide mixture among potato shells; sprinkle with cheese.
8. Place on baking sheet.
9. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese has melted and tops are golden brown.
10. Serve hot.
Calories 470 Calories from Fat 141
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.7%
Saturated Fat 9.8 g49%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 42.6 mg14.2%
Sodium 628.5 mg26.2%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.8%
Dietary Fiber 7.2 g28.6%
Sugars 8.4 g
Protein 12 g24.8%
Vitamin A 53.9% Vitamin C 37%
Calcium 17% Iron 16.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet