Home Style Potato Patties
|Potatoes||4 Medium, peeled|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. Coarsely shred potatoes into large mixing bowl.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Add cheese, egg, onion, salt and pepper to potatoes; mix well.
4. Coat surface of preheated grill with vegetable non-stick coating or grease lightly. Spoon about half of potato mixture onto grill forming 4 patties. Flatten each patty.
5. Microwave for 4 minutes on HIGH. Turn patties over and continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes, on HIGH, or until potatoes are tender.
6. Reheat microwave browning grill for 3 1/2 minutes on HIGH. Spoon remaining potatoes onto grill and continue as directed.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1056 Calories from Fat 373
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.6%
Saturated Fat 25.9 g129.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 332.5 mg110.8%
Sodium 2782.5 mg115.9%
Total Carbohydrates 130 g43.2%
Dietary Fiber 16.3 g65.2%
Sugars 6.4 g
Protein 45 g90.1%
Vitamin A 61.4% Vitamin C 250%
Calcium 93.6% Iron 38.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet