Betty demonstrates how to make the perfect loaded baked potato in this video.
300 Gram (2 nos)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Shredded cheddar cheese
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), snipped
1. Pre-heat the oven at 400F.
2. Cut appropriate lengths of aluminium foil to wrap each potato.
3. Place the potatoes on the aluminium foil pieces, spray with cooking spray, grind some sea salt all over the potatoes and wrap properly.
4. Bake the potatoes in the pre-heated oven at 400F for 75 minutes.
5. In a medium sized bowl, put margarine or butter, sour cream and shredded cheese and combine well.
6. Add green onions to the mixture and blend it lightly.
7. When baked, unwrap the potatoes and transfer to serving dishes. Sprinkle salt and pepper and top with prepared topping and serve.
Bid adieu to the boring potato dishes! Here is one great recipe to add some pizzazz to your potatoes. Whether you are looking for a hassle-free weeknight dinner or a party-worthy potato treat, try Betty's perfect loaded baked potato. It is fast, easy and surely won't disappoint. Follow the video recipe and get going!