Crunchy Coated Potato Patties
|Cold mashed potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Chopped chives||2 Teaspoon|
|Crushed cheese crackers||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1. Combine potatoes, egg and chives. Sprinkle crackers on wax paper.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Drop heaping tablespoonfuls of potato mixture onto cracker crumbs, forming into patties and coating with crumbs.
4. Spray surface of preheated grill with vegetable non-stick coating or grease lightly. Place patties on grill.
5. Microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH. Turn patties over and continue cooking for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until heated through.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1956 Calories from Fat 139
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg70.5%
Sodium 981.6 mg40.9%
Total Carbohydrates 422 g140.7%
Dietary Fiber 42 g168%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 53 g106.1%
Vitamin A 13.6% Vitamin C 305.1%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet