|Chopped onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Corn||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped coriander||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped celery||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Double Toned)|
|Wheat flour||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Grated paneer||30 Gram (Skim Milk)|
|Black pepper powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Wash the potatoes with the skin and wrap in silver foil.
2. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Keep the potatoes in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes or till cooked.
3. Remove a small bit of paper and skin from the top. Make a hole in the potato by scooping out some potato from the centre.
4. Heat a kadai. Add chopped onions, garlic and celery. Saute till golden brown. Add corn and saute for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add wheat flour and stir. Add cold milk and stir continuously.
6. Add salt and black pepper powder.
7. Add coriander. Stir well and allow it to cool.
8. Once it is lukewarm, put this mixture in the hollow potatoes and top it with grated paneer.
9. Bake in the oven till paneer is golden brown.