The Spiced Sweet Potato Wedges are something for which you can hold your patience. Baking potatoes and sweet potatoes has become my favorite way to enjoy a home made french fry (or wedge) that I can feel good about eating! Why don't you give it a try?
2 , peeled, cut into wedges
1⁄2 Teaspoon, smoked
2 Clove (10 gm)
Non fat greek yogurt
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
White wine vinegar
1 Tablespoon, chopped
1) Preheat oven to 400F.
2) Combine sweet potatoes, olive oil, spices and salt in a large bowl.
3) Toss until the sweet potatoes are evenly coated in the spice mixture.
4) Place potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
5) Remove from the oven and give the potatoes a flip.
6) Pop them back into the oven for another 15-20 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown on the outside.
7) While the potatoes are cooking combine the garlic, garlic powder, yogurt, vinegar, parsley, and salt in a small bowl. Set it aside until your potatoes are ready to go.
8) Remove the potatoes from the oven and serve with the garlic yogurt dipping sauce. Enjoy!!
If you are crazy about homemade potato wedges, you should not miss this recipe. Spice up the sweet potato wedges and pop them inside the oven for baking. In this video, the chef also prepares a yummy dip to go with the baked wedges. Give it a try, you are definitely going to enjoy.