Baked Garlicky French Fries
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), finely chopped|
|Chilli powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Peel and cut potatoes into ringer length.
2. Soak them into salted water for 2 minutes.
3. Remove and completely dry them with paper towel or cloth.
4. Put them in a large bowl.
5. Toss with your hands to make sure all the potato fingers are dried.
6. Put them on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until they are brown and crisp.
7. Put chopped garlic.
8. Bake for one minute. Add chilli powder and salt.
9. Put this mixture over baked fries and toss them.