Baked Garlicky French Fries
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), finely chopped|
|Chilli powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Peel and cut potatoes into ringer length.
2. Soak them into salted water for 2 minutes.
3. Remove and completely dry them with paper towel or cloth.
4. Put them in a large bowl.
5. Toss with your hands to make sure all the potato fingers are dried.
6. Put them on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until they are brown and crisp.
7. Put chopped garlic.
8. Bake for one minute. Add chilli powder and salt.
9. Put this mixture over baked fries and toss them.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 959 Calories from Fat 13
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.5%
Saturated Fat 0.4 g2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 488 mg20.3%
Total Carbohydrates 228 g76.1%
Dietary Fiber 27.6 g110.4%
Sugars 9.7 g
Protein 26 g51.5%
Vitamin A 15.3% Vitamin C 405.8%
Calcium 18.7% Iron 55.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet