Potatoes fried in Microdac style, you will not get this recipe anywhere else.
3 , thickly sliced
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
2 , finely chopped
Canned crab meat
Salt and pepper
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. In a pot, pour water, add potatoes and boil until potatoes are cooked.
2. Using the same water (1.5 cups) cook rice.
3. Mash the boiled potatoes, crab meat, scallion, eggs, salt and pepper. Add flour, if required, to get a desired consistency.
4. In a pan, heat oil, make small flat shapes of the prepared mixture and deep fry until brown and cooked from within.
5. Place the fried potato and rice on a plate, garnish with butter and serve.
Fried potatoes make for teeny-tiny bites, filling and flavorful enough to appease your craving. Surprisingly simple to make, fried potatoes makes for a freat accompaniment with delish sides. It's so good that you really can't stop at one.
How To Make Fried Potatoes (Microdac Style) Recipe Video