Cheddar And Blue Cheese Twice Baked Potatoes
|Baking potatoes||32 Ounce (4 Whole, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Chopped onion||1 Cup (16 tbs) (About 1 Medium)|
|Sliced mushrooms||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Dried oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fat free milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Crumbled blue cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Light butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Shredded reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese||3 Ounce (3/4 Cup)|
1. Pierce potatoes with a fork, and arrange in a circle on paper towels in microwave oven. Cover potatoes with damp paper towels. Microwave at HIGH 12 minutes or until done.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion, mushrooms, and oregano; coat with cooking spray. Cook 6 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat; stir in parsley.
3. Preheat oven to 350°.
4. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise, and scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4-inch-thick shell. Arrange shells on a baking sheet. Set aside.
5. Beat potato pulp, milk, and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Stuff shells evenly with potato mixture. Top with mushroom mixture. Sprinkle evenly with Cheddar cheese.
6. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until cheese melts.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1420 Calories from Fat 457
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g79.5%
Saturated Fat 31.3 g156.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 135.6 mg45.2%
Sodium 2608.9 mg108.7%
Total Carbohydrates 192 g64.1%
Dietary Fiber 17.2 g68.8%
Sugars 19.2 g
Protein 56 g111.8%
Vitamin A 64.7% Vitamin C 145.3%
Calcium 133.3% Iron 63.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet