Corn Stuffed Potato
|Cooked corn||6 Ounce (1 Teacup)|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Chopped green chili||1|
For the potatoes
1. Brush the potatoes with oil.
2. Wrap in aluminium foil and bake in a hot oven at 200°C till tender (about 30 minutes).
3. Cool and split horizontally.
4. Scoop the potato halves a little so that a slight depression is formed for the filling.
For the corn filling
1. Heat the butter and fry the onion for 1/2 minute.
2. Add the green chilli and fry again for a few seconds.
3. Add the corn, tomato, salt and pepper and cook for 1 minute.
How to proceed
1. Fill each potato half with the filling (the quantities of the filling are given for six potatoes and should be adjusted as required).
2. Grill under an oven before serving. Alternatively, bake in a hot oven at 200°C for 10 minutes.