|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Potatoes||4 Medium, cooked and mashed|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Strong cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350"F (180°C).
2) Lightly grease a cake pan and set aside.
3) In a non-stick pan, melt the butter and sauté onion and gently fry until transparent.
4) In a bowl, mix together mashed potato, egg, cheese and mustard.
5) Spoon mixture into a cake pan.
6) Bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
7) Invert the Potato Galette out on serving platter and cut into wedges.
8) Serve warm.