Crispy Scalloped Potatoes
|Thinly sliced raw potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Lightly coat 1-quart casserole with vegetable pan spray.
3. Layer half of the potato in bottom of baking dish. Sprinkle with half of flour, onion, salt, and pepper. Repeat layers.
4. Pour milk over the potatoes. Dot with margarine.
5. Cover; bake for 30 minutes.
6. Uncover and bake an additional 35 to 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender.