Spicy Potatoes With Cilantro And Garlic - وصفة البطاطا الحره
|Potatoes||3 , washed, boiled and cubed|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Green chili pepper||3 , finely chopped|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Cilantro||1 Bunch (100 gm), finely chopped|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
1. In a large frying pan, add in the oil and heat on high.
2. Add in the potatoes in and fry until golden brown.
3. Pour in the water and season with salt and pepper. Bring to boil and cover the pan with lid. Cook until all the water gets absorbed.
4. Toss in the cilantro, garlic and green chilies. Stir for 1 minute.
5. Garnish the potatoes with lemon juice and serve with your choice of bread.
Calories 589 Calories from Fat 330
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g57.4%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 204.1 mg8.5%
Total Carbohydrates 64 g21.4%
Dietary Fiber 9.7 g39%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 8 g16.5%
Vitamin A 71.3% Vitamin C 222.7%
Calcium 10.3% Iron 20.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet