Spicy Potatoes With Cilantro And Garlic - وصفة البطاطا الحره
|Potatoes||3 , washed, boiled and cubed|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Green chili pepper||3 , finely chopped|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Cilantro||1 Bunch (100 gm), finely chopped|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
1. In a large frying pan, add in the oil and heat on high.
2. Add in the potatoes in and fry until golden brown.
3. Pour in the water and season with salt and pepper. Bring to boil and cover the pan with lid. Cook until all the water gets absorbed.
4. Toss in the cilantro, garlic and green chilies. Stir for 1 minute.
5. Garnish the potatoes with lemon juice and serve with your choice of bread.