The video conversion process has failed. You might want to submit a simpler video format like mpeg or divx avi. If the problem persists contact your website administrator. Please check logs for further debugging.
The potatoes grown in the Andes region dates back to the second millennium BC, where they were sun-dried and constituted a source of supply.
2 Cup (32 tbs)
Extra virgin olive oil
1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground
1. Heat the extra virgin olive oil in a saucepan.
2. Add the basil, black pepper and stir for thirty seconds.
3. Add the tomato sauce and nutmeg, stir once in a while at a low heat.
Once boiling, stir in the salt and then add the potatoes.
4. Cook the potatoes for 30 minutes at a low heat.
5. After 30 minutes, stir in the Parmesan cheese and mix thoroughly until creamy.
Whether you are planning a Christmas party or looking for a side dish option for any occasion, this parmesan potatoes recipe is sure to come in handy. The chef here provides easy step by step instructions to make potatoes combined with cheese and tomato sauce. Very simple to make and can be easily served with any grilled meal.