4 Jan 2010
|Frozen hash brown potatoes||2 Pound, frozen|
|Diced onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream of chicken soup||8 Ounce (1 Tin)|
|Sour cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Melted margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||8 Ounce, grated|
|Crushed potato chips/Cornflakes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Thaw potatoes for 20 minutes.
2. Mix potatoes with the remaining ingredients,except the potato chips.
3. Place in a well greased 9 x 12 pan.
4. Cover with crushed chips.
5. Bake at 350° for an hour.
Difficulty Level:Very Easy
Potatoes Deluxe Recipe