On Sunday Morning Cookin we get to learn a Ribeye Roast And Potatoes recipe. It is pretty simple to make with few ingredients and simple baking in oven. This recipe is ideal to cook on a Sunday morning when you want a great lunch in least efforts. Let's watch the video for Sunday Morning Cookin - Ribeye Roast And Potatoes to enjoy a meaty dish for Sunday lunch.
1⁄2 , juiced
Rib eye roast
2 1⁄2 Pound (Single Piece)
2 1⁄2 Pound
1. Wrap the rib eye roast in a poly sheet and freeze it.
2. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
3. Take out the roast well in advance and let it defrost.
4. Take it out of the poly wrap and start applying the butter.
5. Apply butter all over the roast.
6. Keep it in the oven for 50 minutes.
7. Cut the potato in quarters and keep in a baking tray.
8. Add lemon juice of half lemon, salt and pepper.
9. Pop it in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Then add 2 tbsp butter chunks to the potatoes.
10 Pop it back into the oven and bake for another 20-25 minutes.
11. When th roast is ready, cut to remove the bone.
12. Cut the roast into small chunks and add the liquids that is remaining in the tray in whick the roast was cooked.
13. By now the potatoes would be done, throw them into the beef roast tray and mix.
14. Serve potatoes and ribeye roast.
Want to try a delicious recipe for a wonderful Sunday brunch? Watch this video now. The chef demonstrates step by step procedure to prepare this truly delicious Ribeye Roast and Potatoes which you must not miss. Surprise your family this weekend with this delicious recipe.