Sunday Brunch Ribeye Roast and Potatoes
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juiced|
|Rib eye roast||2 1⁄2 Pound (Single Piece)|
|Red potatoes||2 1⁄2 Pound|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Wrap the rib eye roast in a poly sheet and freeze it.
2. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
3. Take out the roast well in advance and let it defrost.
4. Take it out of the poly wrap and start applying the butter.
5. Apply butter all over the roast.
6. Keep it in the oven for 50 minutes.
7. Cut the potato in quarters and keep in a baking tray.
8. Add lemon juice of half lemon, salt and pepper.
9. Pop it in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Then add 2 tbsp butter chunks to the potatoes.
10 Pop it back into the oven and bake for another 20-25 minutes.
11. When th roast is ready, cut to remove the bone.
12. Cut the roast into small chunks and add the liquids that is remaining in the tray in whick the roast was cooked.
13. By now the potatoes would be done, throw them into the beef roast tray and mix.
14. Serve potatoes and ribeye roast.
For more information please visit: http://www.twitter.com/luckis/
Calories 1216 Calories from Fat 701
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 78 g120.4%
Saturated Fat 38.2 g191.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 281.7 mg93.9%
Sodium 301.8 mg12.6%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.4%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 76 g152.6%
Vitamin A 11.3% Vitamin C 99.8%
Calcium 5% Iron 11.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet