|Hot milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Wash, pare, and cut potato in thin slices.
2. Put a layer in a greased baking dish.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and dredge with flour and dot with butter.
4. Repeat until the dish is 3/4 full.
5. Add hot milk until it can be seen through the top layer.
6. Bake covered for the first half of the baking time.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1267 Calories from Fat 356
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g61.9%
Saturated Fat 24.2 g120.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 109.7 mg36.6%
Sodium 2184.8 mg91%
Total Carbohydrates 207 g69%
Dietary Fiber 20.8 g83.1%
Sugars 36 g
Protein 36 g71.2%
Vitamin A 24.6% Vitamin C 279.6%
Calcium 65.1% Iron 44.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet