Ham And Mushrooms With Mashed Potatoes
|Mashed potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs) (4 portions)|
|Boiled ham||1 Pound, chopped|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, quartered|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|All purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Light cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Swiss cheese||1⁄4 Pound, grated|
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Season potatoes with nutmeg and salt. Arrange in a ring in an ovenproof serving dish.
3. Saute mushrooms and onion in butter. Stir in flour.
4. Add cream, salt, and pepper and stir until thickened. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
5. Mix ham and mushrooms. Place in the center of the dish.
6. Sprinkle grated cheese on potatoes. Bake for 20 minutes.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3769 Calories from Fat 1535
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 174 g268%
Saturated Fat 95.7 g478.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 495.1 mg165%
Sodium 1783.5 mg74.3%
Total Carbohydrates 435 g144.9%
Dietary Fiber 43.7 g174.9%
Sugars 13.4 g
Protein 151 g302.7%
Vitamin A 95.8% Vitamin C 317.4%
Calcium 122.7% Iron 14.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet