Ham And Mushrooms With Mashed Potatoes
|Mashed potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs) (4 portions)|
|Boiled ham||1 Pound, chopped|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, quartered|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|All purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Light cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Swiss cheese||1⁄4 Pound, grated|
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Season potatoes with nutmeg and salt. Arrange in a ring in an ovenproof serving dish.
3. Saute mushrooms and onion in butter. Stir in flour.
4. Add cream, salt, and pepper and stir until thickened. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
5. Mix ham and mushrooms. Place in the center of the dish.
6. Sprinkle grated cheese on potatoes. Bake for 20 minutes.