Low-Fat French Fries
|Barbecue sauce/2 teaspoon apple juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Seasoned salt||1 Teaspoon|
1. Boil potatoes in skins until just tender.
2. Remove from water and chill.
3. Peel and slice into French fries or leave skins on and cut lengthwise into 8 wedges.
4. Place in a bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce and seasoned salt OR sprinkle with fruit juice and seasoned salt.
5. Bake at 400Â° for 10 to 15 minutes on a nonstick baking sheet. Turn with spatula and continue baking for 10 to 15 minutes longer.