Golden Potato Balls
|Prepared mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tabasco sauce||2 Drop|
|Butter buds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mashed potatoes||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Egg whites||2 , stiffly beaten|
|Evaporated skim milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn flake crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Add mustard, Tabasco sauce, and Butter BudsÂ® to mashed potatoes and beat.
2. Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
3. Shape into 8 to 12 potato balls.
4. About 15 minutes before serving, brush potato balls with evaporated milk, and roll in crumbs.
5. Bake at 425Â° for 5 to 6 minutes on a nonstick baking sheet.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2764 Calories from Fat 12
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g2.2%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.03%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 27.2 mg9.1%
Sodium 1823.3 mg76%
Total Carbohydrates 639 g213.1%
Dietary Fiber 61.5 g245.9%
Sugars 23.6 g
Protein 79 g158.4%
Vitamin A 96.9% Vitamin C 466.3%
Calcium 36.8% Iron 103%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet