Golden Potato Balls
|Prepared mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tabasco sauce||2 Drop|
|Butter buds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mashed potatoes||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Egg whites||2 , stiffly beaten|
|Evaporated skim milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn flake crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Add mustard, Tabasco sauce, and Butter BudsÂ® to mashed potatoes and beat.
2. Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
3. Shape into 8 to 12 potato balls.
4. About 15 minutes before serving, brush potato balls with evaporated milk, and roll in crumbs.
5. Bake at 425Â° for 5 to 6 minutes on a nonstick baking sheet.