Barbecued Potato Kabobs
|Onions||3 , halved|
|Fresh mushrooms||6 Large|
|Green pepper||1 , cut into wedges|
|Barbecue sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Skin chicken. Cut each breast in half lengthwise. Thread onto separate skewers.
2. Thread potatoes and onions on skewers also.
3. Lay skewers across foil-lined pan. Bake at 400Â° for 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
4. Thread mushrooms and green peppers on additional skewers.
5. Preheat broiler. Brush all kabobs with barbecue sauce. Cook under broiler, turning and basting frequently, for 10 minutes. Remove from skewers