How to make Extraordinary potatoes! Easy delicious and a real treat.
|Melted butter||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with silver foil and set aside.
3. Cut the edges of the potatoes to form rectangles.
4. Thinly slice each of these rectangles lengthwise and fan them out as shown in the video.
5. Place them on the prepared baking sheet and brush with melted butter.
6. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt and pepper. Bake for about 30 minutes.
7. Serve garnished with a dollop of sour cream and an extra sprinkle of rosemary.