Port Cobbler With Fresh Fruits
|Port||3 Fluid Ounce (3/4 Gill)|
|Plain syrup||5 Dash|
|Lemon peel juice||1 Dash|
|Fresh fruit slices||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (As Needed)|
|Crushed ice||125 Milliliter (1/2 Tumblerful)|
|Crushed ice||8 Ounce (1/2 Shakerful)|
1. Into a shaker, half fill with broken ice and add Port.
2. Stir in Plain Syrup and Old Brandy.
3. Into a tumbler, half fill with broken ice and strain drink on top.
4. Top with a dash of lemon peel juice.
5. Garnish with 2 lemon slices and pass with straws.