Port Au Prince
|Peychaud bitters/Angostura bitters||3 Drop|
|Dark rum||9 Tablespoon (3 Parts)|
|Lime rind/Lemon rind||1|
1. Place the cube of sugar in the base of a glass.
2. Shake the bitters on to the rum and add the Pernod.
3. Swirl the mixture around the glass, crushing the sugar.
4. Put the ice cubes into the glass and pour the rum over the ice cubes; stir gently.
5. Squeeze the lime rind over the mixture and serve with a drinking straw.
This is an anise-flavored cocktail, very refreshing in summer.